We're building a Robot automating toothbrushing.
We're reinventing a tool that has never been replaced, the toothbrush.
We've invented a system (patent granted) that's 2x more efficacious than the best electric toothbrush on the Market, in less brushing time
We're a team of 20, probably some of the best experts in the planet to crack this (including 3 dentists), backed by one of the most prestigious VC fund in the world, Kleiner Perkins.
- 2 engineers using the sprint methodology with a 2w development cycle
- Use of trello as a tool with kanban boards (todo, on going, done)
- Each end of sprint, the Done board is reviewed to create a release and the Todo board is completed for the next sprint, including everything that wasn't finished for this release
- Create a full secure API that can host sensitive data (healthcare)
- Create a mobile app from scratch able to communicate with a device either in bluetooth or WiFi
You would be making our mobile app with another software engineer completely from scratch
You would participate in the creation of a complex API from scratch
You would participate in the creation of a web e-commerce platform
We're a team of entrepreneurs, everyone in the team can be responsible for projects outside of their skills. Super friendly team, with people from all over the world, between France (R&D) and New York (HQ). 2 offsites a year to bring the team together!
4 days, twice a year in a beautiful place
Interested in this company?
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.