- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- $100k - $190k
- 0.1% - 0.5%
We're looking for engineers who are adept learners and passionate about the products they work on.
Workona is reimagining how work is done in the cloud. Our product roadmap goes far beyond the current feature set and will require creative problem solving and careful planning.
What you'll do
- Work across the stack, from Firebase+Node.JS to React+HTML+CSS.
- Take ownership and responsibility for building and maintaining core Workona features end-to-end.
- Craft beautiful and robust user experiences.
- Design, architect, and implement complex systems that are performant, scalable, and reliable.
Who you are
- You are a web-based software engineering generalist.
- You are passionate about user-centric product development.
- You are a disciplined decision maker; knowing when to move fast and when to take extra time to lay a solid foundation.
- You have deep knowledge of web technologies and large-scale web application architecture.
- You have a strong background in computer science.
- You want to work with a small but highly-effective team to build the future of work in the cloud.
With the explosion of SaaS, people find themselves doing almost all of their work in browsers that simply haven't been built for work. We're building the infrastructure modern teams need to manage these heavy workloads and be more productive.
We believe that to succeed as a productivity tool, the experience needs to be simple, familiar, and frictionless. Our workspaces help users organize all of their projects, meetings, and workflows in one place—but they are only chapter one. With over 500,000 workspaces created so far, we've clearly struck a chord with knowledge workers.
If you're passionate about reimagining how modern work is done, we encourage you to apply to join our team.
We believe in creating more value than we capture and aiming for magical experiences. We value experimentation, exploration, and data-driven execution. We aren't afraid to try new things. We work smart and share responsibility for both successes and failures.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.