WorkOS is growing rapidly and building out our core team of full-stack engineers!
We’re searching for passionate engineers who obsess over developer tools and documentation. We’re also looking for teammates who have profound empathy with other developers, and actively seek different perspectives and feedback to inform the products you’ll help build.
Successful candidates will love taking ideas from zero to one, creating beautiful software experiences with modern tools, and care deeply about creating the best possible products.
As a self-driven generalist and avid learner, you’ll be a manager of one.
- Scope projects, document decisions, and flesh out epics and stories
- Build new SDKs and third-party integrations
- Spearhead development of tooling and instrumentation that improves our API reliability
- Debug user issues and adapt product to remove points of friction
- Write technical blog posts (e.g., “How to implement SSO with Node.js”)
- Speak with developers regularly to get feedback on new product development
- Help recruit and assess future engineering team members
- 3+ years of industry software development experience
- Intellectually curious, independently driven, and passionate about great products
- Expert-level skill in at least one programming language and familiarity with others
- Experience working on small teams in fast-paced environments
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Experience building and shipping web applications and/or API services end-to-end
- Our stack is TypeScript, React, and Postgres on Heroku (bonus points if you are familiar with these)
- A growth mindset, high emotional intelligence, and strong communication skills
WorkOS provides APIs to make cloud apps enterprise-ready. Our goal is to lower the barrier to enterprise features. This enables developers to unlock more users and revenue, which in turn accelerates the growth and sustainability of their businesses. Our mission is to catalyze a new era of workplace tools.
We have ambitious goals far beyond just APIs, and we are looking for talented people to join us.
We are a small, nimble, fully-distributed team based in North and South America. We live in Slack, Zoom, Linear and Notion, and rarely work nights or weekends. We care deeply about building tools and perfecting the developer experience. We ship code every day.
Our team values trust, empowerment, empathy, curiosity, velocity, and intellectual rigor.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.