At X1, we're building the American Express for the next generation of cardholders. Our first card, the X1 Card, has a waitlist of over 300,000 customers.
Why join us?
We've over 300,000 customers on our waitlist for the smartest credit card ever made.
The engineering team is comprised of seasoned engineers from Twitter and both founders had a successful exist with their last startup.
We've raised over $20M from PayPal co-founder Max Levchin, PayPal founding COO David Sacks, Spark Capital, execs at Twitter and others.
Engineering at X1 Inc.
- All early engineers are generalist full-stack engineers, we're slowly starting to specialize
- High ownership and individual responsibility without a lot of meetings
- End to end ownership of the engineering lifecycle – design, development, test, deployment and on-call
- Standard development process with pull requests on GitHub, automated deploys via CIs
- High uptime and availability that customers of a credit card expect
- Several core finance challenges like money movement, managing ledgers
- Creating native like mobile experiences with a React Native stack
Creating non-traditional credit card features such as shared cards, boosts, gift cards while adhering to the traditional constraints of a Visa architecture
Building end to end full-stack features that allow X1 to capture majority of a customer's credit card spend
Working on an underwriting & anti-fraud system that uses traditional and non-traditional signals to assign credit card limits, pricing for all customers
Working at X1 Inc.
A team culture if a reflection of the people and as one of the first 20 people at X1, you'll have a disproportionate impact on the team culture.
Work from Home
We're fully remote with the aim of opening up flexible work locations where we've a high density of engineers
Excellent health, vision and dental insurance comparable to top tier tech companies
Interested in this company?
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.