- San Francisco, CA, United States
The ideal candidate is someone was a founding team member or is ready to move from the individual contributor role to the founding team member role. If you ever thought
*This time, I want to make it the right way* you are the perfect fit!
- Develop user-facing features end-to-end in a web application
- Collect usage metrics and implement dashboards for analysis
- Work with the engineering team to integrate new features and ensure high maintainability
- Strong experience with (at least one of) React, AngularJS, Vue.js
- Knowledge of caching and messaging systems (Redis/Memcached, Kafka, etc.)
- Knowledge of D3.js or similar libraries is a strong plus
- Familiarity with CI and version control tools
- Excellent communication skills and high standards for code quality
Implementing computer vision technology into a product is hard. It’s a manual, tedious and expensive process that requires an army of PhDs, it’s very expensive at scale, hard to productize and demands to build complex infrastructure and data pipelines.
XIX builds a platform that helps developers accomplish any computer vision task with just a few lines of code, with no specific computer vision knowledge required. It removes the complexity from the process of integrating with a product, provides 44x cost improvements compared to conventional means and enables all developers to use CV technology, not just ML researchers and engineers.
Proudly backed by Y Combinator, Cabra.vc and Two Bear Capital, we help small startups, large companies and nonprofits build new products and even save lives. And we need your help.
There are several key attributes that stand out within XIX:
- We hire for culture first
- We gravitate towards hard problems and optimizing for doing the right thing vs cutting corners. We tend to sacrifice short term gain for long term impact. We love working with long-term people.
- Every team member can be characterized by having three traits:
- Courage. More often than not we take on a challenge that is bigger than any individual person.
- Curiosity. Drawing inspiration from other areas by learning new skills. Roman, CTO, just recently learned how to pick the locks, for example :)
- Being humble.
- We have the company's mission, as well as, the mission for our team. We are optimizing for building the credential organization, so that when a team member leaves, the line on their CV with the work at XIX provides 10-20% premium on top of market salary.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.