- San Francisco, CA, United States
Who We Are and What We Do
We’re a team of engineers, technologist and machine learning experts, working together to build products people love using the latest advancements in computer vision. We invent, design and productize new technology, in order to accelerate the adoption of the latest research. Simply put, we love building stuff while avoiding the trap of being a research lab.
We build Entry - a biometric identity provider that enables users to seamlessly and securely authenticate in their favorite web apps, without compromising privacy, security and user experience.
Users can sign in to their favorite web apps by face using a browser and a web camera on laptops and desktop devices. Entry helps teams prevent data breaches, stolen credentials and phishing attacks by using biometric authentication, as a superior alternative to legacy MFA solutions.
Proudly backed by Y Combinator, Cabra.vc and Two Bear Capital and other exceptional angel investors.
The Goal for the Role
Build reliable, scalable and fast services that will support a global user base of Entry.
What you will be working on?
Designing, developing, and maintaining core services for secure storage and processing of biometric data, working with ML team on automating computer vision workflows.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 4+ years of experience building and maintaining highly available cloud applications on AWS
- Proficiency in Python, experience in using Docker both for the local environment and deployment
- Experience in building/integrating HTTP or real-time streaming APIs
- Feeling at home with Git, CI/CD pipelines, unit testing
Nice to have
- Worked with authentication protocols like SAML 2.0, OIDC, OAuth 2.0, FIDO2
XIX Entry is a biometric identity provider and access management platform that enables users to seamlessly and securely authenticate in their favorite web apps by face, without compromising privacy, security and user experience.
Users can sign in to their favorite web apps by face using a browser and a web camera on laptops and desktop devices. Entry helps teams to share access to the corporate accounts, prevent data breaches, stolen credentials and phishing attacks by using biometric authentication and role-based authorization.
Proudly backed by Two Bear Capital, Y Combinator, Cabra.vc and exceptional angel investors.
There are several key attributes that stand out within XIX:
- We hire for culture first
- We gravitate towards hard problems and optimizing for doing the right thing vs cutting corners. We tend to sacrifice short term gain for long term impact. We love working with long-term people.
- Every team member can be characterized by having three traits:
- Courage. More often than not we take on a challenge that is bigger than any individual person.
- Curiosity. Drawing inspiration from other areas by learning new skills.
- Being humble.
- We have the company's mission, as well as, the mission for our team. We are optimizing for building the credential organization, so that when a team member leaves, the line on their CV with the work at XIX provides 10-20% premium on top of market salary.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.