We build powerful analysis software that developing countries use to confront some of the greatest challenges facing humanity.
Our software is being used to optimize the delivery of vaccines to millions of children, allocate aid in one of the largest humanitarian emergencies in the world, and to coordinate a health system serving 100 million people.
And we’re just getting started.
- Figuring out how to import data for an entire country
- Building a disease outbreak surveillance system to help countries rapidly detect and respond to global health emergencies
- Enabling real-time, cross-border data sharing between countries in large-scale crises
- Building capabilities that can predict a wide range of humanitarian crises ahead of time
- Build powerful analytical tools that can perform a wide range of arbitrary queries: e.g. view the spread of disease in a country, determine if hiring more staff actually improves health outcomes, determine if availability of electricity and internet reduce the spread of infectious disease, and much more.
Interested in this company?
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.