- San Francisco
Your role at Zero
You'll be responsible for building out our iOS app - and this won't be your first rodeo. You're mindful of testing and leveraging QA to have a bug free release. You'll also be in control of what tools, frameworks and standards are used in creating this app and will be responsible for setting the foundation of the iOS team as we continue to grow.
What you'll be working with
- A team of experienced award winning engineers & designers bringing banking tech into the modern era.
- A mobile-focused banking experience backed by industry-renowned investors.
- Companywide streamlined engineering processes allowing you to quickly get set up learning, developing, and helping out with iOS (Swift), backend (Django) or web (React) if you're looking to expand your engineering horizons.
What we're looking for
- You have multiple years of experience developing production-ready iOS apps
- You're an owner - you take pride in building a pixel-perfect product
- You're excited by startups
- You're super pumped about SwiftUI as much as we are
Zero is a financial services company that provides an elegant, mobile-first, modern banking experience. We combine the simplicity of a debit card with the rewards and benefits of a credit card.
We're looking for someone who shares our love of craftsmanship and our passion for improving banking for everyone.
We value making great things, together. Anyone is in the position to suggest an idea or making a prototype. Great product design and engineering has to start at working together.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.