We connect people and ideas over food. Every day, ZeroCater help tens of thousands of people build healthier office communities and stronger co-worker relationships while concurrently helping small, local restaurants & caterers grow their business.
ZeroCater (founded 2009, YC W11) is a different kind of tech company. We’re a small, smart team focused on delighting our customers and responsibly building a lasting company -- and our track record of growth proves it. We value communication, transparency, give-a-damn-ness, and a strong bias toward freedom & responsibility over big company hierarchies and processes.
Some things we’re cooking up:
- An ML pipeline to match customers with the best recommendations
- A predictive model for customer retention and happiness
- State of the art web and mobile apps to give our users more power and flexibility
- A loosely coupled microservices architecture
- Technology & products to increase growth and stickiness
- Open-source projects
Interested in this company?
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.