- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Design and build highly reliable and resilient products and features.
- Work closely with cross functional product and customer-facing teams to understand requirements and ship thoughtful solutions.
- Write high-quality, extensible, and maintainable code.
- Design and build scalable frontend applications and components.
- Design and build APIs to drive existing and new features for a web-based application.
- 2+ years of software engineering experience.
- BS or higher, in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g. physics or math)
- Experience with industry standard build, test, deploy tools. At Zip, our stack includes Kubernetes, Spinnaker, Jenkins, Kibana, Prometheus, and Grafana.
- Ability and interest to quickly learn new frameworks, architecture patterns, and programming languages as needed
- Experience working at a small company with diverse responsibilities is a bonus, but not required.
- Experience working with API connections with external systems like Jira, ServiceNow, Slack, etc is a bonus, but not required.
Zip is tackling the $50B+ TAM space to transform the way businesses manage spend. We started Zip because we saw the challenges companies had using outdated 20 year old software to manage hundreds of millions of dollars every year. We are a small but mighty team that helped scale category-defining companies like Airbnb, Facebook, Salesforce, Apple, Quora, Pinterest, and Square.
We value taking ownership of the projects we're working on, and a
if you see something, fix it attitude when working in our code base or dogfooding the product.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.