- New York
- Help create and maintain data pipeline and infrastructure
- Design and implement improvements for internal processes: automating manual workflows, optimizing data delivery
- Member of Data Warehousing team: help build ETL/ELT processes, optimize data modeling to serve reporting
- Assist team members by building tools to aid analytics and data science efforts
- 2-3 years experience building production data pipelines
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Experience with using AWS, Aptible, Snowflake
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Thorough knowledge of tools in our stack:
Zipdrug is the only data-driven company connecting healthcare plan members to the highest quality pharmacies in the US, resulting in better outcomes for members, significant cost savings for payers, and increased revenue and reputation for pharmacies. Our proprietary and intuitive technology is the conduit to better outcomes for all stakeholders.
We are collaborative and scrappy and love adding talent to our team that are looking to get their hands dirty and in turn have an impact on our business!
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.