Senior Front-end Software Engineer
- Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
- Saint George, UT, United States
- Spring Boot
Zonos is looking for a senior-level Front-End Engineer with deep experience in TypeScript and ReactJS, who is driven to produce and ship high-quality software solutions.
What you will do...
- Help a world-class engineering team with a webapp dashboard that adjusts plugin settings, creates shipping labels, and shows financial reports.
- Identify and fix bugs found through quality assurance and customer success.
- Explore new tools in the Node and ReactJS ecosystem to solve tricky problems.
- Mentor other engineers on software engineering best practices.
- Establish and support continuous improvement processes on the engineering team.
You could be a strong addition to the team if you...
- Two or more years of professional full-time experience building web applications with ReactJS.
- Five or more years building scalable web applications that solve complex business challenges.
- In-depth understanding of Typescript.
- Experience using an ESLint style guide to keep the code base consistent.
- Expertise with RESTful APIs and experience in GraphQL.
- Ability to collaborate with a product team to create great user experiences.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or equivalent a plus.
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life - we pay 100% of the employee premium!
- Paid leave for maternity, paternity, and other life events
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k retirement plan with generous company match
- Unlimited paid time off - we require all our Zonuts to take a minimum of 2 weeks off per year. Take some time to relax!
- All of the office snacks and drinks you could possibly consume
- Weekly company lunch
Life at Zonos
Welcome to Southern Utah where the sun is shining 255 days out of the year, palm trees are swaying in the breeze, and adventure and exploration await! Neighboring the stunning Zion National Park, Southern Utah is known for its outdoor recreation. Explore endless options for biking and hiking trails all over town, enjoy watersports, boating, and fishing at Sand Hollow State Park, and when you need to get away, we are only a short hour and a half drive to the entertainment and fun of Las Vegas.
As a Zonut you’ll be able to take in the gorgeous view of St. George from Tech Ridge, a rapidly growing epicenter for tech, retail, and dining here in Southern Utah. As an organization, we are always striving to be a great company, not just a big company. We are constantly cultivating an environment of collaboration and teamwork, where our API’s and core values are the living, breathing heartbeat of everything we do.
Here at Zonos we are committed to cultivating a team of ambitious and innovative people who are hungry and willing to stretch and grow. International trade is complicated and working at a growing cloud technology company is hard, but we are here to support your learning and development. For these reasons, if you are uncertain about applying, we encourage you to do so even if your experience doesn't exactly match the job description. We welcome diverse perspectives from people who think outside the box and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Come join us!
Learn more about Zonos, our mission, and the type of company we are building.
Zonos combines technology and expertise to simplify the complexities of cross-border trade, making global commerce accessible to everyone.
People at Zonos are given the opportunity to become the best version of themselves. We take our job seriously, without taking ourselves too seriously.
- Spring Boot
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.