Diversity at Triplebyte
Diversity is at the core of Triplebyte's mission of finding talented engineers wherever they might come from. This includes but is not limited to race, gender, socioeconomic/educational background, and age. Our interview process is far more standardized than most, reducing room for bias. We also seek to reduce imposter syndrome and stress in interviews by finding the best interview format to showcase a candidate's skills. If you identify as a member of an underrepresented minority group in tech, we especially encourage you to apply and set up a meeting with us.
That being said, we are actively thinking about diversity strategies and recognize that we can do much more. If you have ideas or feedback for us, please emails us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We feel that these organizations (among many more) get what diversity means to us:
- Paradigm. The Paradigm team is analyzing data to help companies formulate a diversity strategy, and promote the notion that diversity and quality go together. “We believe that with the benefit of diverse perspectives, organizations will design better products, deliver better services, and build a better world.”
- CODE2040's diversity report.
- The Recurse Center's lightweight social rules and inclusive culture.
- The Anita Borg Institute.
- Facebook's unconscious bias training.