Top Companies Hiring Software Engineers
Embedded Devices/Firmware Engineer: This is an engineer who works on software running on a custom, special purpose device. They probably have experience in C or C++ (although they may use other languages). They are comfortable with thinking about memory and power usage. They may have experience with real-time computing.
Filter by Activity
Filter by Location
Filter by Role
Filter by Technology & Language
- Silicon Logic design: System Verilog(Synopsys)
- Haskell Physical design: Design verification: Chip validation: Emulation: Synopsys ZeBu server Accelerator architecture
- Software Compiler: Haskell System software
- testing and data: Haskell
- C++ Drivers and Libraries: C++ for driver and open source development APIs: Python
- Tensorflow for user APIs Frameworks: Tensorflow Interchange format: ONNX
- All development is done on GCP. Builds and other tooling are distributed.