Triplebyte - Acceptable Use Policy
Last modified: February 04, 2020
Use of the Services is subject to this acceptable use policy ("AUP").
If not defined here, capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable contract ("Agreement") between customer, reseller or other authorized user ("You") and Triplebyte.
You agree not to, and not to allow third parties or Your End Users, to use the Services:
- to generate or facilitate unsolicited bulk commercial email;
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent purpose;
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to use any automated or scraping tool to use or access the Services;
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users;
- to alter, disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
- to test or reverse-engineer the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities.
Your failure to comply with the AUP may result in suspension or termination, or both, of the Services pursuant to the Agreement.
Territory specifically excludes the following locations: China, Crimea, Cuba, Egypt, Iran, Myanmar, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela.